Valentine’s Day is less than a week away, but don’t worry, there’s still time to throw together a fun classroom Valentine. I don’t know about you, but my little guy loves bugs. He’s always pointing out and watching flies and bees (well, at least in the summer time, there’s not much “bug wild life” during the winter season here in Minnesota) and so this year I put together the Valentine’s Day “Love Bug” treat topper, which I’m giving away for free!
Free Valentine’s Day “Love Bug” Treat Topper Printable
Here’s what you need for your “Love Bug” Valentine’s:
- Download the “Love Bug” Treat Toppers Printable
- You can edit in Adobe Reader by adding in text boxes and names, or simply print and write in the recipient and giver’s names.
- Cellophane bags or sandwich bags- I ordered these from Amazon
- Bugs – I’m using these Just Buggy Bugs from Oriental Trading
- If you are short on time I also found these at Amazon available with Prime.
- Love Bug Gummy Candy – These are really cute from Oriental Trading
- Download File
- Open in Adobe Reader. Add text box and insert names into the To:/From: boxes in the font of your choice (optional)
- Print “Love Bug” Valentine’s Day treat topper
- If you didn’t add names in Adobe Reader, print out names in To:/From: boxes.
- Put bug(s) and/or candy into cellophane or sandwich bag.
- Staple “Love Bug” treat topper to bag
- Hand out to friends!
I would love to see what you gift with these treat toppers. Share your packaged Valentine’s on Instagram and don’t forget to tag me @elvamdesign or #elvamdesignstudio.