USING YOUR PRINTABLES
These are digital files. NOTHING is physically MAILED to you. You will receive a DIGITAL FILE that you can use to print at home or get professionally printed.
1. INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD YOUR FILES
The file is available for immediate download after payment. Please note, you must use a desktop or laptop to edit your files.
2. EDIT IN ADOBE READER
Edit your files in Abode Reader. Don’t have this program? Adobe Reader is available for FREE on the Adobe website: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Type over the sample text to personalize your file. Save any changes you make. Graphics and fonts cannot be changed.
3. PRINT YOUR FILES
Print at home on letter-sized (8.5×11″) white card stock. Or send to an office store such as Staples.
When printing, colors may be slightly different from what is seen on your monitor.
4. CUT + ASSEMBLE YOUR DESIGNS
Cut out printables with scissors or a craft knife. Some designs may need assembling. Use glue dots, bakers, twine, glue, or tape to complete.
- Food Tent Labels: Print on card stock, cut, fold – you can edit in Adobe Reader or handwrite your food items in the box.
- DIY Signs – Print, cut down if necessary, display in a frame or holder.
- Favor Tags / Stickers: Print on card stock OR label/sticker, cut, and attach to favor.
- Cupcake Toppers: Print on card stock, cut out (or use round punch., attach to toothpick. Sink into cupcake.
- Mini Flag Bunting: Print on card stock paper, cut out each flag, fold the flag over string and glue, tie string onto two popsicle sticks or paper straws and sink into cake.
© Elva M Design Studio. This item can be used as many times as you want, but is for personal use only. It may not be distributed, shared, sold or used for any commercial purposes. I do not claim copyright ownership to any graphics used to create my items but I do have license to use.