Pirate Valentine’s Day Classroom Printable
This Pirate Valentine’s Day printable makes classroom exchanges a breeze.
These are digital files. Nothing is physically mailed to you. You will receive a digital file that you can use to print at home or get professionaly printed. See our Shop Policies for more information.
This design is NOT editable. What you see is what you get!
INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD YOUR PRINTABLES
- The file is available for immediate download after payment.
- On a computer, your files should save to your Downloads folder or to where you specified in your default computer settings (such as the Desktop).
- If you’re using a tablet or mobile phone, the files should save to your “Files” folder.
HOW TO PRINT
- Print at home on letter-sized (8.5×11″) white card stock. See my Crafts & Printable Resources for recommendations on paper.
- Make sure to print at actual size or 100% scale.
- Don’t own a printer? No problem! You can also print at places like Staples and FedEx Office.
- When printing, colors may be slightly different from what is seen on your monitor.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE
- Cut out printables with scissors, a paper cutter, or a craft knife.
- Some designs may need assembling. Use glue dots, baker’s twine, glue, or tape to complete.
© Elva M Design Studio. This item can be used as many times as you want, but is for personal use only. It may not be distributed, shared, sold, or used for any commercial purposes.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.