This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from my link I may make a small commission at no cost to you. For more information, visit my disclosures page.
If you have a Minecraft fanatic in your house you are going to want to snag these Free Minecraft Valentine’s Day cards.
This year we have been all about Minecraft. We threw a Minecraft 6th birthday party and hosted a Minecraft Trunk or Treat. When Valentine’s Day rolled around it was a pretty simple decision to create a Minecraft Valentine.
We headed over to Oriental Trading to see what they had to add a little goody to our cards and found these pickaxe pencils, which were perfect.
Minecraft Valentine’s Day Card with Pickaxe Pencil
It’s very simple to put these cards together.
You will need:
- Free Minecraft Valentine printable (download below)
- White Cardstock
- Pickaxe Pencils
- Xacto Knife (optional)
- Print and cut out all of your cards.
- There is space at the bottom for your little Minecrafter to write their name under the XOXO.
- Make a small slit above the little white box using an Xacto knife for a cleaner cut.
- Slide the pencil into the slit and tape the pencil to the backside of the card.
DON’T MISS THESE:
MORE VALENTINE’S DAY FUN FOR KIDS:
Download Your Free Minecraft Valentine’s Day Card
Fill out the form below to receive the free Minecraft Valentine’s Day Card right in your inbox. You’ll also receive the password for the free printable library.