This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from my link I may make a small commission at no cost to you. For more information, visit my disclosures page.
Baking isn’t something I do enough and I’m determined to make more time for it. I love when the aromas of baked goods are floating through my home, and it makes such an easy and thoughtful gift.
For Valentine’s Day, I baked up some mini bread loafs and thought that it would be fun to package them up all pretty as gifts. Today I’m sharing a fun way to decorate your baked goods with these “Baked with Love” Mini Bread Loaf Wraps. You can grab the free printable at the bottom of this post.
- Card stock to print out your mini loaf wraps (download below). If you’re looking for a great home printer, I love my Canon Pixma MX922
- Bakers Twine
- Parchment Paper or Wax Paper
- Scissors or, if you plan to do a lot of cutting, I recommend upgrading to a Silhouette Cameo 3 or Cricut Explore Air 2 cutting machine (I’m providing an svg file if you have one)
- Glue dots or glue
Steps to wrap your Mini loaf:
- Bake up some delicious mini bread loafs. I loved this Cream Cheese Strawberry Banana Bread from Positively Splendid.
- Download the “Baked with Love” Mini Bread Loaf Wraps – There is both a PDF file for hand cutting, or an svg file if you are using a cutting machine.
- Print and cut out your bread wraps
- Wrap cooled mini loafs with parchment paper or wax paper. Note, parchment can be hard to secure shut with tape. Use the Baker’s Twine to secure the paper on.
- Attach the bread wrap with a little glue or glue dots
- Gift to friends, family, neighbors, teachers, or whoever is on your list!
Download the “Baked with Love” Mini Bread Loaf Wraps
Files are available in PDF (for hand cutting), PGN, and SVG file formats.
I would love to see how you use these printables. Tag me on Instagram @elvamdesign and hashtag #elvamdesignstudio.
If you like you what you see, please "Like," "Pin," "Share" or "Tweet!" I'd appreciate the love!