This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from my link I may make a small commission at no cost to you. For more information, visit my disclosures page.
Ahoy! It’s almost Summer time and that means it’s time to set sail. Why not throw a Nautical party, a popular and fun theme for this time of year. There are so many ways to incorporate this theme with little details throughout your party. I had the pleasure of designing a set of free nautical printables for Catch My Party.
For this setup, the biggest emphasis is on the party printables itself. It’s amazing how you can put together a fully coordinated party with simply a great printable set that you can easily print at home. Scroll down to see these printables in action.
Free Nautical Printables for Catch My Party
What’s Included in the Nautical Printable Party Set?
First of all, I’m super excited to let you know that this printable set is free! The set is super easy to print and assemble and you get a ton of items to make your party look cohesive and very put together. I recommend printing on card stock and label paper for a sturdy set that will last the life of the party.
The following items are available in the free download:
- Set Sail Banner
- Let Your Dreams Set Sail 8×10″ Sign
- Cupcake Toppers / Party Circles
- Water Bottle Wraps
- Favor Tags
- Straw Flags
- Nautical Icons (can be used as cake toppers and accent pieces)
Or head over to the Catch My Party website here.
If you are looking for a matching nautical invite in this set, you are in luck! I have a few options in my Etsy Shop, including this nautical invite below.
Nautical Party Printables in Action
To complete this look, you only need a few decor items:
- Red Table Cloth – I just used a rectangular one, but you can also use a round one.
- Nautical Net
- Nautical Wide Ribbon
- White Cake Stand
- Cupcake sticks – cut them down to the size you like, or simply sink them deeper into the cupcake.
- I love this straw set
- These favor bags aren’t quite the same as pictured, but I love the idea of mixing the red and blue patterns.
- Mason Jars – I found these at a bridal consignment store, but this set is a great deal. Wouldn’t it be so cute to add these charms to each glass?
If you are throwing a nautical bridal or baby shower, these nautical hair tie favors would be an excellent choice.
If you like this party setup please consider sharing on social, and then go get your free nautical printable party set. I’d love to see what you put together with my printables. Share your party photos with me by tagging me on Instagram (@elvamdesign) and hashtag #elvamdesignstudio.