This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from my link I may make a small commission at no cost to you. For more information, visit my disclosures page.
Cheers to Independence Day with this refreshing Rosé wine sangria that is a perfectly patriotic and refreshing combination. This Rosé, White, and Blueberry Sangria can be enjoyed on the 4th of July or any Summer evening.
This Rosé, White, and Blueberry Sangria is the perfectly patriotic and refreshing combination for the 4th of July.
- Strawberries, sliced
- 1 Apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 bottle of Rosé wine
- Approximately 1/4 c of brandy
- Seltzer water (I used 1-2 cans of Cran-Raspberry LaCroix)
- Mix all ingredients together in a large pitcher.
- When it’s time to enjoy, fill glasses with ice and pour sangria.
- Top it off with a patriotic straw flag.
This 4th of July sangria is easy to mix up as a batch, so you won’t be stuck in the kitchen or behind the bar at your Summer gathering. So refreshing and good!
If you are looking for more rosé wine recipes, you’ll want to check out these 14 Summer Sips with Rosé Wine.
I highly recommend these shatterproof acrylic wineglasses for a fuss free outdoor gathering. No one wants to clean up broken glass!
Grab this set of 4th of July printables that pair perfectly with this 4th of July Sangria.