This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from my link I may make a small commission at no cost to you. For more information, visit my disclosures page.
My older sister, a first time homebuyer, recently moved into her new home with her two girls. I wanted to give her useful, and thoughtful, gifts to help her get settled into her new place. Through a little research, I decided that a Welcome Home gift basket (or mop bucket in this case) was the way to go.
I created these cute little chalkboard tags and circles to include on the gifts. I printed these out on white card stock and then secured the tags with bakers twine, and used double sided tape to attach the circles to each item.
Here’s what I included in the “Welcome Home” Gift Basket:
- A fabulous bottle of gin (“Stock the Bar”)
- A small bottle of champagne, because sometimes you just need a single serving (“Stock the Bar”)
- Dark Chocolate (“Feed the Soul”)
- Annie’s Mac & Cheese (“Feed the Kids”)
- Night Lights (“Light the Way”)
- Mr. Clean Magic Erasers (“Clean the Walls” // updated in the freebie to “Wipe the Walls”)
- Command Hooks (“Hang Things” // you might notice the typo in the image, yikes! Don’t worry it’s been updated for you!)
- Cleaning Product (“Sparkle & Shine”)
- Mop bucket (“Mop the Floors”)
I’m giving these away so download ’em and put your own housewarming basket together!