This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclosures page.
Staying up until midnight is a fluke thing that only happens every few years. I think in the last 4 years I’ve made it to midnight once or twice. With 2 kids my sleep is so precious. One of my boys is still occasionally up in the middle of the night, and let’s be real, there is no sleeping in on the weekend for parents.
So instead of doing some big fancy New Year’s Eve celebration, we opted to do a Noon Year’s Eve party and let me tell you, the kids loved it, I loved it, and we were all snug in our beds when the bell tolled midnight.
- Party Fans from My Mind’s Eye – Here are few sets available on Amazon Prime: Gold Set 1, Gold Set 2, Black Set
- “Kiss me at midnight” banner from Target (snag one on Amazon)
- Tissue paper bunting from Target (this one on amazon is so cute!)
- Plates from Target
- Pop Fizz Clink wine bag from Target
- Signs and bottle label from Elva M Design Studio
- Washi tape from Lemony Stitch
Noon Year’s Eve Party
Catch My Party “Party of the Day”
Oh and I almost forgot! This party was selected as Party of the Day on January 2nd (which is also my Birthday!) over on Catch My Party AND also was selected as the Style with Target* winner from a great group of bloggers. That’s right, many of these items were picked up from our favorite bullseye retailer, most of them in the Dollar Spot!
What do you think of the Noon Year’s Eve party theme? I’m thinking I will do this again next year!