This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from my link I may make a small commission at no cost to you. For more information, visit my disclosures page.
I’m a huge rosé wine fan and loved throwing this Rosé and IPA Before the Big Day couples wedding shower. It’s always fun – and economical – to add some DIY elements.
Today I’m sharing an easy tutorial to create a Press for Rosé doorbell sign. This one is non-functioning, but if you want the real deal and money is no object, I highly recommend you pick up an original House of Golightly version that actually rings!
Be sure to check out this It’s a Rosé Kind of Day happy hour. It includes another free printable that is perfect for this theme!
Make a Press for Rosé Doorbell sign, a great whimsical accent for a party or to decorate your home.
- Gather all of your supplies.
- Print out the free printable Press for Rosésign on white card stock
- Cut out the printable and insert into the frame
- Using the glue gun, run glue around the edge of the doorbell
- Hold the doorbell against the glass of the frame and hold for at least 30 seconds
- Display your finished sign
If you like you what you see, please COMMENT, PIN, SHARE, or TWEET! I'd appreciate the love!