This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a commission at no cost to you. Read my disclosure for more info.
I’m a huge rosé wine fan and loved throwing this Rosé and IPA Before the Big Day couples wedding shower. It’s always fun – and economical – to add some DIY elements.
Today I’m sharing an easy tutorial to create a Press for Rosé doorbell sign. This one is non-functioning, but if you want the real deal and money is no object, I highly recommend you pick up an original House of Golightly version that actually rings!
Be sure to check out this It’s a Rosé Kind of Day happy hour. It includes another free printable that is perfect for this theme!
If you are looking for some rosé wine recipes, you’ll want to check out these 14 Summer Sips with Rosé Wine.
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a commission at no cost to you.
Make a Press for Rosé Doorbell sign, a great whimsical accent for a party or to decorate your home.
- Gather all of your supplies.
- Print out the free printable Press for Rosé sign on white card stock
- Cut out the printable and insert into the frame
- Using the glue gun, run glue around the edge of the doorbell
- Hold the doorbell against the glass of the frame and hold for at least 30 seconds
- Display your finished sign
If you like what you see, please COMMENT, PIN, SHARE, or TWEET! I’d appreciate the love!