Memorial Day is just around the corner, and it’s also my due date with baby #3!
While I don’t know that I will be doing much BBQing – I’m pretty dead set on having this baby this weekend – I wanted to share some fun printables I put together for your own Memorial Day celebrations.
Today I’m sharing a simple design for Memorial Day that honors those who gave the ultimate sacrifice to our country. Memorial Day is a chance to honor and remember those who have fallen in service to our country.
Land of the Free, Because of the Brave.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from my link I may make a small commission at no cost to you. For more information, visit my disclosures page.
An 8×10″ sign is easy to print, cut out, and frame.
Then display amongst some patriotic decor:
- This star banner garland would look great hung vertically against a wall.
- I love these red, white, and blue tissue poms and lanterns. Then go ahead and reuse them later in the Summer to throw a Nautical party with this set of free printables or use these 4th of July freebies.
- Otherwise this set with a tissue tassel bunting, paper fans, and pom poms has everything you need to create a patriotic backdrop.
- This stars and stripes set of party supplies has all the table top supplies you need to serve up BBQ and a yummy dessert. I recommend cupcakes!
Free party circles / cupcake toppers are so versatile and can be used in a few ways:
- Attach to toothpicks or cute patriotic straws to make cupcake toppers.
- Popcorn is the quintessential American treat. Serve some up in these cute popcorn boxes and add the free party circles to add cohesiveness to the decor.
- Attach the party circles to mason jar drinking glasses to dress up your drinks.
To access the free printables, sign up for my newsletter below to get emailed the password. You’ll have access to all of the free printables on the blog!
I hope you enjoy this set of free Memorial Day Printables. Enjoy your day!
If you like what you see, please COMMENT, PIN, SHARE, or TWEET! I’d appreciate the love!