This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from my link I may make a small commission at no cost to you. For more information, visit my disclosures page.
Grab all of the 4th of July printables in this festive America, America theme. Set a 4th of July table with these printable 4th of July utensil holders and sign.
Last week I shared printable straw flags and a 4th of July banner and I’m excited to share even more 4th of July decor this week.
Adding on from my America, America! 4th of July celebration, I am sharing even more 4th of July Decor: a 4th of July utensil holder and tutorial to create an effortless patriotic tablescape and an 8×10″ party sign that pairs well with this theme.
4th of July Table Setting
Whether you are hosting outside or in, a well put-together table setting can take your party to the next level. I love matching napkins, plates, and utensils for the occasions.
For Summer picnics, paper plates can make clean up a breeze. Here I’ve paired my every day dinner plates and topped it off with a paper plate.
You could go all real dinner ware, all paper plates, or a mix and match like I have. Whatever works best for you and your party.
Decorations can be simple: I’ve paired a lovely vase of flowers with USA wood letters, but what really makes this table setting pack the festive punch is each place setting itself. All of the details joined together make for a bright and fun place setting.
Scroll to see all the images, steps to create, and to grab the download for the utensil holder.
Here’s what you need to put this look together:
- Red and White Striped Wrapping Paper
- Utensil Holder File (find out how to download below)
- Cut the wrapping paper into rectangles to create the place mat.
- Print and cut out the utensil holder file. I printed one page double sided with the blue background (shown assembled) and for the other set I only printed the first page so that the backside is white. Gotta save on printer ink, right?
- To assemble you’ll fold at the bottom of the blue star area so that it creates a pocket.
- Glue the edges and once well secured, insert a folded napkins and utensils.
America, America! 4th of July Party Sign
Adding on from my America, America! 4th of July celebration is a cute little 8×10″ sign that is so easy to download, print, and frame, there’s no excuse not to decorate for the 4th.
Download the Printable 4th of July Decor
To access the free printable, sign up for my newsletter below and the entire set in this theme will be emailed to you. You will also receive the password to the free printable library and have access to all of the free printables on the blog!
If you like you what you see, please COMMENT, PIN, SHARE, or TWEET! I'd appreciate the love!