This post and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Make these sparkly and festive 4th of July Letters, an easy DIY to celebate Independence Day!
The 4th of July fun continues with these sparkly, “USA” DIY 4th of July letters, which you can easily replicate at home.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from my link I may make a small commission at no cost to you. For more information, visit my disclosures page.
DIY USA Letters for 4th of July
- Wood Letters – I used these from Artminds
- Scrapbook paper
- Star punches in a 1-3 different sizes: Small, Medium, Large
You’ll want to choose your color palette for the stars. I chose red, white, and blue stars and did one letter in blue, one in red, and one in multi-color.
If I had been paying attention I would have done the U in Red. Oops! All in all, I still think they turned out great.
I didn’t capture all of the steps in photos, but the easiest way to get started is to follow the written tutorial below:
DIY 4th of July Tutorial
- Take your cardstock and punch out a whole bunch of stars using the star punch. You can use various size stars, as you please.
- Then layer and glue the stars on the letters as you go. Alternatively you could lay out all of the stars and use mod podge to adhere.
- Once the letters are covered in stars, your work is done.
These DIY 4th of July letters are so festive and so easy to put together!
If you like what you see, please COMMENT, PIN, SHARE, or TWEET! I’d appreciate the love!