This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclosures page.
It’s Fall weather in Minnesota! Yay! Although we are having so much rain. Blah! I am ready for crisp air, apple picking, sweaters, and boots!
Last year I put together a Fall Apple Cider Bar and this year, I decided to share the free printables for it! You can download them at the end of this post and use them to style your own Apple Cider Bar!
This set includes the following free printables:
- 8×10″ Fresh Apple Cider Sign
- 2″ Party Circles – These are editable in Adobe Reader! Use these to attach to glasses and create topping labels for your apple cider bar
- Straw Flags
- Apple Cider Label
Complete the look with these products:
- Apple Cutouts
- Kraft Paper Fans
- Mason Jars from The Dollar Tree
- Birch Straws – attach the straw flags to these
- Mason Jar Dispenser – this is similar to the one shown
- Set everything on this Potting Table from Hayneedle (or buy it on Amazon)
Download your Fall Apple Cider Bar Printables
This is a large file so please give it a little time to load!
Free Fall Apple Cider Bar Printable Set
I’d love to see what you do with these. Tag me on Facebook or Instagram with @elvamdesign and hashtag #elvamdesignstudio.