This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from my link I may make a small commission at no cost to you. For more information, visit my disclosures page.
Valentine’s Day is less than a week away, but don’t worry, there’s still time to throw together a fun classroom Valentine. I don’t know about you, but my little guy loves bugs. He’s always pointing out and watching flies and bees (well, at least in the summer time, there’s not much “bug wild life” during the winter season here in Minnesota) and so this year I put together the “Love Bug Valentine’s Day treat topper, which I’m giving away for free!
Free Love Bug Valentine Treat Topper Printable
Here’s what you need for your Love Bug Valentine:
- Download the “Love Bug” Treat Toppers Printable below
- You can edit in Adobe Reader by adding in names to the text boxes provided, or simply print and write in the recipient and giver’s names.
- Cellophane bags or sandwich bags
- Bugs – I’m using these Just Buggy Bugs from Oriental Trading
- If you are short on time I also found these at Amazon available with Prime.
- Love Bug Gummy Candy – These are really cute from Oriental Trading but it looks like they are discontinued as of 2018. No worries, this pack from Amazon would work nicely!
- Card stock
- Home Printer
- Download File
- Open in Adobe Reader. Add text box and insert names into the To:/From: boxes in the font of your choice (optional)
- Print “Love Bug” Valentine’s Day treat topper
- If you didn’t add names in Adobe Reader, print out names in To:/From: boxes.
- Put bug(s) and/or candy into cellophane or sandwich bag.
- Staple “Love Bug” treat topper to bag
- Hand out to friends!
Download the Printable Love Bug Valentine’s Day Treat Topper
Do you have a child in Kindergarten this year? Don’t forget to check out my free Free Kindergarten Teacher Appreciation Gift Tag printable.